This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

That scar

I've a scar on my left knee because of an incident that happened during the PE period in my primary school..We were playing Captain's ball and someone pushed me accidentally and I fall. I think I cried..haha. Anyway there was a lot of blood and I took like a week to recover but there was a scar..Okay that's random. Haha wanted to post that into my random facts but I think I'll do it when I get home later. (I'm in the school library now, waiting for JY & V who are in their econs class now..and we gonna have PIZZA laterrr! :D)

LOL yup and I submitted yesterday's IT day maths homework..hee. Thanks Sheryl, you know what I mean. XD And yesterday I cried over the phone with Q because I didn't submit my maths and I didn't do my Chinese homework..hmm thinking about it now makes me feel like I was really dumb yesterday..to think I cried just because of that but well yea that's me. =x

Lalala..for the details on yesterday's Bugis trip, go to JY's blog.. :D After that papa took me to northpoint and I got my first shoulder bag (lol its black) and shoes for CNY. Sigh I keep having that deja vu feeling..like everything that's happening now has happened the same way before..is it just me or what. I think I'm the only one who feels this way..Lol I'm weird. =x Okay [puts it nicely] I'm unique. =) LOL.

Sigh. I'm feeling really bored. HM is beside me..haha..I just talked to her. LOOOL! And I just told her what I typed and her facial expression wrote "dotssss!" HAHA okay I'm really er restless..oh yah during chinese I was so sleepy my head kept drooping..the lesson was boring =x but at least I listened and understood. Yay for that, thank God :D oh yah the song was nice..

And I ate cotton candy after school..that was the gift that we could use the coupon RN gave to exchange for..and I took Sheryl's coupon cause I left mine at home..hahaha. Oh by the way I uploaded the fanlistings on this site already =D Click on "Joined" on the navigation bar above if you want to see them..^^

This post is getting longer..and longer..okay I think I'll stop for now..I think I'll sleep. Lol okay God bless take care & byee! :)

[Edit]
Didnt go for pizza in the end but happy V day anyway :D
[/Edit]

No comments: