This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I think..

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/10/28120113/548370028l.jpg

YH looks like WuZun in this picture! And if WuZun is a female, he'd probably look like her..haha.

And..I think MZ looks like FeiYuQing when he smiles =x Lol never mind he doesn't read my blog so hahahaaa.

HM didn't reply in MSN..=( but anyway her status is Away so oh well..

Hmm oh yah I handed the SS IT Day worksheet today at 2.45PM =X and the rest of the 3H worksheets have been collected so I'm like so late..

QH came over today.. :D watched tv talked & ate..lol. Anyway girl if youre reading this..let go of the past and press on for the future okay? LOVE YOU! =D

PE was scary today..the shortpark? Whatever that metal ball was called, it was heavy and we actually had to like throw it over our heads? Then when it was my turn I threw it by my left side..LOL but nobody said anything la so..never mind? XD

If we have to "play" with it again next week, I can die..I'm super afraid of the thought that it will drop on my head and then my skull will crack and my brain would show and blodd would come gushing out and I'd faint and blah blah..but I must have faith in God that He'd protect me from harm ^^ yesterday I read Hebrews 11 for QT and this morning Pastor Veronica talked about this same thing..so God must be trying to tell me something..hmmm..

I LOVE WUZUN! :D

I LOVE GOD! :DD LOL

Okay thanks for reading this..GOD BLESS TAKE CARE & BYE! XD

\edit.

Added one new wallpaper. =)

No comments: