This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

blank

Okay like finally I can update this blog! :D The past 2 days of visitations really wore me out..so I decided to stay home today andddd study and watch "我要做Model" (which is showing now).

Lalala so a whole lot of things happened in the 2 days..went to church on Sunday and slept during half of the sermon =x But I understood what Pastor Colin was preaching about..((: OH YAH the heels I wore on the first day totally killed my feet. You should see my feet. LOL (okay like who does..haha) Should have bought a bigger size..and the most dreaded thing was that I stood in the train the whole time during my trip to Kembangan..(dad told me to be there after church) and I had to put plasters but they were of little use I still had blisters and all..lol.

Okay I think I'll update more..wanna watch the show, God bless! (:

[Edit]
OMGOSH! Yea I finished the movie and then I watched “花样少年少女”!
Goodness, when I saw 只对你有感觉's MV, I thought Wu Zhun was real gay but then he was so super dashing & cool in the show and he's like..my goodness!
HIS BLOG
LOL..okay yah I'm slow la..Fahrenheit (wow I actually know how to spell their group name, LOL) is nice! Hahahaa..

Hmm okay I went to the "Singaore Ang Bao River" event yesterday and played that dangerous round thing alone. Can you believe it? Lol papa and jianwei didn't come with me cause we only had 3 tokens left..and I finally decided to take the risk and do it..and I was the first to go up and I found a place and watched people filling up the other places slowly..the music was blasting loudly..not my type of music but I still tapped along a little..haha and then the fun began..I opened my eyes the first round it went then when it slowly lifted up I closed my eyes and slept happily..lol. Well I can't find the photo of it..sigh..anyway, the gravity was really strong..it was difficult in move when you're halfway hanging up in the air..Lol. But anyway it was an experience I'd remember..always. (:
[/Edit]

P.S: BROWN & BLUE IS COOL :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

So did you enjoy these few days of Chinese New Year?I think it's time to get down to study and mum is glad you are more optimistic now.Keep it this way,dear. Do you want to invite Eugene for the Miracle Service this Saturday?The other time he told me he would like to attend again but if you want to join your dad this weekend,let me know too.

Love,Hugs & Kisses
Mummy

Sandra said...

Lol mummy..thanks for the long comment..yea I sure have to with the amaths test coming up..I will! =)