This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 09, 2007

=)

Hahaha..so this morning was quite terrible cause I had a massive stomachache and I stayed in the toilet for like 1 whole hour and mummy kept asking me if I was alright and I told her I can't go to school today lo..like how do you go if you can't even walk properly..lol. The pain was on and off..Like it hurts a lot one moment and feels only a teeny weeny bit the next..then I had diarrhea..and after that I felt so weak I just plopped straight down on my bed and slept soundly for 2 whole hours.

Hmm then woke up at 10.15..and had fainting spells..then asked aunty to buy double cheeseburger for me (lol im a naughty girl) and felt better (Thank God! :D) so I decided to go back to school for the CT. :DD

Hahah then I couldn't wait until 1.30 to leave the house..so I anxiously came out at like 12plus..hahahah. Hmm and I went to the library to return books..and I felt super weird cause err I'm in a mall when everyone's in school? Lol..anyway after that took the train and kept checking my phone if I had any messages but sadly, no. ): (and I only brought my phone today..I'm a good girl..LOL)

Then finally reached school and saw lihuan first and waved..LOL then I saw weiting and told her what happened and she kept laughing..and then I saw kj and said boo and he got a shock and said "where did you come from?" looool! and everyone else I met said almost the same thing too..hahaha! It seems retarded now thinking back..haha..and then I was looking for Qiu Hui when I saw Victoria and practically ran to her..LOL! I WAS ESTATIC! And I told her what happened and she kept saying "Sandra LS-ed!" to everyone -_-! Like crap..and then she told me QiuHui was with Amanda..

Hmm yup blahblahblah we went to the library afterwards and studied Chemistry ^_^ I love the chickenaire! XD and all my dearies were there! SO CRAP HAPPY..Hahahahaa..

(Shucks this part got deleted..Blogger is crappy..will try to recall what I typed..)

After that came the Chemistry CT! :D And there came this old relief teacher who was a tad confused on whether we should use writing paper or not..and show him those 2 words on my paper but he still didnt understand afterstaring at it then I showed him on his paper and then he finally understood..haha like whats the difference between his paper and mine? LOL (I think this might be my longest post this week..cause its..FRIDAY! XD)

And then it ended and I waited for people with QiuHui & HuiMei to go home..so yup that's about all..yay! I think I'll go rest now..so take care, God bless & byee! :D

No comments: