This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 17, 2007

HI!

Helloooo..hmm I want to thank Jia Yin over here for the encouraging stuff you said (you know what (:) and thanks for saying that's not rubbish. Haha..I LOVE MY DEARIES! :DDDDDDD Yep I know they love me too..lol.

Anyway had reunion dinner at grandma's and was thrilled to see some of my cousins for the first time in this year. Yea I know its February..haha. I taught them the camp stuff..(of course..I had to tell them everything from the start of this year..you know, catching up (:) haha no I didn't tell them everything but I taught them the cheers and everything..lol thats so Sandra. (x

I LOVE EVERYONE..yea everyone I know. (:

P.S: If you find it hard to love someone you loved once, just remember why you first loved the person. (:

HAPPY CNY IN ADVANCE! :D COLLECT LOADS OF ANGBAOS AND DON'T FORGET TO STUDY FOR PHYSICS..HAHAHA (I'm spoiling the mood. LOL!)

Okay till here, God bless, take care & bye! :D

Note to myself: Study physics, amaths, do jianbao and that dumb yingyongwen. =)

No comments: