This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New page added!

Actually I meant to say this on Sunday (cause that was when I did it) but I forgot to put an update here so anyway if you noticed, you can now click on the "Site" button on the navigation bar above..I've added buttons (one of which donated by JIAYIN dearest :D) that you can link this site with..

Will be adding visitor content after the Common Tests which ends on the 2nd of March for me..But I think I won't be putting everything up on that day itself..shall upload bit by bit and by 3rd March everything should be clickable on the navigation bar, yay! :D

Okay so that ends the sitely stuff..and now comes my update on my life! LOL. Hmm so what's been happening..COMMON TESTS (CT) of course! Yah so had emaths & SS CT today..And as usual everyone wrote a lot in SS except for me. ): I hope I didn;t write too little..hmm and my answer for the last question in the emath paper is wrong ›_‹

LOL..oh yah anyway in the end JIAYIN & I didn't shour hooray after school today..we decided to..shout on 23rd february (after the Physics CT!) but there's one more paper for the amaths students..lol anyway never mind la. It will be more meaningful shouting when everything ends. ^^ So yah everyone is welcome to join us on that day! XD Meeting venue at canteen..hahaha..

Yup and I've a date on V. DAY! Wih my dearies of course..haha we'll go to Pizza Hut to celebrate& drink mushroom soup..hahaha! Having my chinese oral this saturday..I hope I won't be sick that day (yea I'm sick -.-)..okay I think I've done enough updating..JIAYOU FOR THE CHINESE CT TOMORROW! :D

God bless, smile always, take care & bye! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Common test started so early for everyone? I'm a bit surprised.

Good thing I don't have to study for these damn subjects anymore... haha! Damn Maths to hell.

I heard there were many changes for the teachers, some left, some joined the school?

Anyway... gonna get the results soon... I'm dying to get into Industrial Design (something like D&T)in NYP. I don't care how much my results looks like, I just want my copy of Harvest... Grrr. :P

Sandra said...

Rahhh I typed a really long reply just now and published it but it didn't come out..crap blogger. Lol anyway the major change in the teaching staff would have to be that Mr Wee left last week. ): And I think you can get Harvest from the GO..(: All the best for your results! :D

Anonymous said...

A long reply? I'll wait. :P

I know Mr Wee is gone, and a new teacher will take over D&T. He was good in his design stuff although he was the dreadful discipline teacher! lol.

The polys are chasing after my butt with their crazy "spamming"... talk about recruitment, hee. 12 choices for you to fill in, in 6 days.

What's GO? Anyway, I'll get everything tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Sandra said...

Lol I kind of summarised everything in that comment already..anyway I think its a pity he left..haha.

Wow that's a bit tight yea? Just make the best choice and it will be fine..=) And GO is general office..lol..glad you're getting it! Its really pretty :D