This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Opps

I just reached home not long ago and..

I have to:

Take a shower
Study for Physics CT (TOMORROW!)
Study for Amaths test (TOMORROW!)
Do 应用文(=x haven't done it yet)
Do SS (=X =X JanLim is back!)
Do Physics worksheet (rah refraction of light is crap)

I want to:

Watch 花样少年少女 on ChU at 7 later
Watch 凡间新仙人 on Ch8 at 9 later

Few things on my mind:

The "Journey" booklet hasn't arrive yet..
I forgot to hand in my 剪报! (I did bring it today)

Some current wants =x :

New handphone!
Webcam w/ microphone OR <-- this is the better choice. XD Webcam w/o microphone

Okay! So Sandra, organize. =)

The time now is 3.24PM.
I'll give myself time till 3.45 online then I'll bathe till around 4.
Study amaths till 5.
-BREAK-
Continue/ call someone to chat
Continue till 7,
TV!
7-8: Time for Physics
9: TV! :D
10: Recap amaths for half an hour..
10.30: QT,
11: SLEEP! YAYY! =DDDDD

No comments: