This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Mr Yong spotted!

in J8 with..guess who..

His girlfriend! WHOOO! LOOOL.

Yah so anyway we (huimei josephine ajw kj qh sj & sh) were rather surprised la..and his girlfriend is not bad-looking too..Hahaha..So yah what were we doing there? Lunch break from studying. LOL..We were studying at the library today and met one weird male librarian who told us to keep quiet a lot of times..

Hmm yup I studied History & SS. =D YAYYYYYY FOR HISTORY :DDDDDDDD

I guess this is all..lol I think I'll do some advertising for my dearies' blogs..

DEARIE QIUHUI cum TRAINER
DEARIE JIAYIN cum BESTLAUGHINGPARTNER
DEARIE VICTORIA cum PORK CHOP (LOL!) [Not very updated but never mind. =)]
DEARIE HUIMEI cum DD

Lol I think that's really all..Haha so take care, smile always & God bless!

P.S: 3 more days to Common Tests! [drama a bit: (GASP!!)] LOOOOL! XD

No comments: