This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 16, 2007

Hm

I think a lot. Its weird that everytime I think, my brain would like a typewriter, typing my thoughts out word by word..but I'm not even in front of the computer, not to mention blogging but why.

A typewriter has no brain..so does it mean I'm going brainless too? My maths results are like argh (okay I did pass) BUT IF ITS GONNA BE LIKE THIS IS SEC3, WHAT (opps sorry didnt know I used caps & im lazy to change it so there =x) more in JC or in poly? Crap, Sandra is feeling stressed now. or at least she thinks so.

Sometimes I'm not so sure of myself..like the decisions I make and the things I say don't please everybody..and I have like this big-time mood swings going on in me and make the people around me afraid.. (according to her) and its like..SIGH.

I don't want my brain to become a typewriter! A TYPEWRITER (shucks caps again, sorry) doesn't know how to do maths..maths maths maths. School is starting to drain me out a little..(okay I'm not so sure again).

Is think a lack of self-assurance or self-confidence or both? Sometimes I feel like I don't know how I'm feeling (like now)..its bad. Not knowing yourself is not a good thing..sigh sigh sigh.If I'm going to post this why would people say. Oversensivity is not good..do I give people the impression that I wouldnt blog this way..or think this way..or behave like that? I don't know either..okay I think I have to start discovering myself. Rahh.

Well maybe I know myself. Maybe I'm too tired and thus I'm rubbishing a rubbish post on my blog. I'm really talking rubbish..okay rubbish this.

God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've felt like what you're feeling before. There was a time when I just felt blahh. I don't know exactly how to help, but Jesus does. Turn to him =)

Sandra said...

Thanks a lot, Lucy! =D