This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Common Tests

OH YAH SHUCKS JIAYIN, WE FORGOT TO SHOUT HOORAY AFTER CT! AWWWW. LOL. WE SHOUT TOMORROW OKAY. :D

Oh yah so Common Test day ONE started TODAY. English & History..English was pretty alright. There was only one open-ended comprehension and 12 questions to do so finished quite early..Then I glanced around and saw people writing a lot..? But the questions were only 1 or 2 marks so I didn't write that much..lol.

And for History I wrote only 1 page for all the questions together..and everyone else wrote 2 pages so I was like..uh-oh but I pray that it will be okay..((: Then we got back our maths class test results..I got 60 (15/25). (: I had 2 careless mistakes..aww..lol.

So anyway in Biology QH victoria & I were very high, singing umm our school song using the sound of a cow (moooo..) and then Wen Yi told us to lower our volume (opps sorry =x) we learnt active transport today. Umm then I didn't hear Mr Tan when he told us how to do 9c..and QH just asked me so err I think I'll go find out from her later..

Hmm so tomorrow: SS AND E MATHS, JIAYOU! :DDDDD

Take care, smile always & GOD BLESS! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

Not bad yuh,keep trying!anyway, I found out from Mrs Ang,Jane, that she will be able to take you in for Maths tuition on Thursday 6pm-8pm with 2 other students. What you think? Btw, you need Science tution as well? Let mum knows cos I cant get thru wp's house phone.

Study smart and hard for your coming test tommorrow and ask God for His guidance,babe. Ask Jian Wei to bring his homework to do when he goes out with his father.
Thanks & God Bless.

With Love,
Mummy

Sandra said...

Hee thanks mummy..:D Told you for the tuition thing already..and thanks for the well wishes. =D Love you too!