This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Replies to tags

Okay! Here we go again.

sacha: hello! hi ! I m here agn ! What r u doin? will u come 2 xiao shu shu hse? I really wan to play with u! can u come 2 xiao shu shu hse 2moro(2nd june) at nite ? plz..plz...plz...
Yup I'm coming :D

sacha: who is eugene?
My cousin. Lol. My mum's side.

jen: AHAHA. :D DEARIE! HERE TO TAG ONCE MORE! xD
Thank you I love you! It rhymes! XD

eugene: wahahahaha.. here to tag!
Thank you thank you =D

Sacha: BB n may god bless u always
God bless you too :)

Sacha: BB
Goodbyee. Thanks for the flood! :D

Sacha: so... wish me good luck 4 my prelims n PSLE ! Tok 2 u nxt time! (it might be quite long again!)
Lol. Never mind. All the best for your exams. =)

Sacha: luckily i just left 4 months to work hard 4 the big exam n i can relax after that
Yea! Better spend your time wisely :)

Sacha: Oh the sch hoildays r here... this year i will be having a different june holidays , i will have supplementary classes cos of my PSLE in October. I think i m goin to be very tired soon...
Lol. Its okay luh. Xian ku hou tian mah. XD

Sacha: hello! wow! It is really a long time since the last time i tagged u! i think it was because I was too busy with my exams that I forgotten. i even forgot ur blog website address! hehe..sorry!
Haha. Yuppos. Never mind. Never mind. =)

jen: GOD BLESS AND TAIKAIRE! :D

jen: OH WELLS DEARIE

jen: hahahaha

jen: yes i am mad

jen: perhaps thats cause i am madd

jen: ahahha.. :D

jen: yes i am oh dear

jen: OH SHUCKS

jen: I AM TALKING CRAP! AHHH

jen: I FEEL LIKE

jen: WE SHALL BE DEARIES FOR ENTERNITY WONT YA? :d

jen: LOVE YA DEARIE
31/05/06 02:45 PM
jen: ahahah. (:
31/05/06 02:45 PM
jen: AHHHH
31/05/06 02:45 PM
jen: in case i rreally rot and die at home.. gaga
31/05/06 02:45 PM
jen: ehehe.. perhaps one of this days we shld meet right girl? :D

jen: :D:D
:DDD

jen: ehehe.. ((:
:))

jen: ah ha..i am reading ya posts girll.. ((: dont worry kkays? (: lets tag each others blog :D
Thanks dear.

jen: hey deariee((:
Heyehy!

: XD
Crazy girl. Lol.

: lolz
-.-

: i so nice lorz...u tell me flood u...when i dun even noe wad 2 flood bout i still flood lorz...c i so gd hahaz...
YAH. YOU SUPER DUPER ULTRA NICE CAN? LOOOOL.

: lyk my flood??? hahahahahaz...
Yes. Lol.

sally: hihi. here to tag.. :) long time since i tagged you eh.
Haha, yah. I tagged! =D

HuiMei: u muz haf love 2 faith... =D
Yup I'm coming :D

HuiMei: flor porridge? hmm... sounds new to me... ur aunt is a creative cook! =D
Flour. Hee. My maid's cooking.

jen: HEY SNDRA DEARIE. OMG. NICE SKIN! ((: CAN YA MAKE ONE FOR MY CELL? :D
Lol. You forgot the 'A' in my name. LOLOLOL. Sure! I'll get working. [Finds image]

rena_R.: aww,sandra lovely.HI THERE (:
Hello RENA DEAR! :DD

`nehh: Hi! Do you know how to design blogskins?
Yepyep:D

christopher: coming along to tag. the taman camp was fun and not fun. =/
Ahahah. I think you told me why already.

june: hi! i'm no-way-out from blogskins. ^^ Nice site! Very sweet. ^^
Thanks June! :D

I'm booked. Lol.
Tomorrow - Delphine.
Saturday - Cousins day! :D
Sunday - Church.
Monday - QH & SJ.

Tuesday - Stay home. Study!
Wednesday - Ice skating!
Thursday - Escape theme park! [Screams]
Friday - 11am - Delphine. 2pm - Yan Rong & Sally } History project.
As for that I&E thing I don't know. Went to MLG but no chinese thingy. And there's the sec 3 combi thingy today at 7pm. BLAH! Andddddd...that science INDIVIDUAL project. On electricity. Yea. BLAH BLAH. :)

No comments: