This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lost

No I'm not going to talk about the show. I'm talking about getting lost. I got lost. In Singapore.
=( It was terrible. Okay.

I was really excited when I woke up. That was 10AM. Then I came online to change the font size of this site because it didn't look very easy on the eye. HAAA. This is font size 9. 10 looks too big. I thought of doing it last night. Haaa. Yea I'm mad. Then...I was like hurrying for nothing. The journey from Sembawang to Tao Payoh was only 20 minutes. -.- So much for rushing and eating only 2 spoons of porridge because Mum said it would take an hour. -.- GAHH.

I knew I had to wear white. But Wang Guan said anything but bring a nametag. I did! I didn't wear white because my white shirt is VERY BIG and I thought, that wouldn't look too good. I'm meeting people I don't know for the first time. So I wore a blue shirt. My brother didn't wear a white shirt too. Yup I brought him along...And. We should have known better. ):

When we reached Toa Payoh bus interchange at 12.15PM (Yea...That was early), I saw a girl. I think she's Angella. She was wearing white. And I was...Oh no. Everybody would be wearing white! And well anyway. Jian Wei & I walked around the whole bus interchange to wait for the rest of the blogskinners. Jian Wei was being naughty. He played on the bars and swinged around like a monkey which escaped from the Zoo. -.- So embarrasing.

Then finally it was 12.45PM. I saw Rachel. But since I didn't wear white, I think she thought I wasn't going to the BBQ. :( So I asked Jian Wei to tell her. I was shy. The worse thing was...he was too! :((( And never mind. Then another girl came. She was wearing white too. With blue jeans. And then 2 other guys came along. And so we stood behind them.

Then the bus came. Rachel walked. The two girls walked. The two guys walked. We walked. Into the bus. But right up till that time, they didn't know we would be going too! :(((( And we sat...The journey was long. Jian Wei was tired. I was too. Finally we got off. They walked really quickly. Maybe they thought we were stalking them. ):

And then we followed them. Right up to the underpass. Then we lost sight of them. How terrible was that. And so we got stuck there. :(((( AND SO, WE WERE LOST! Jian Wei and I walked. We didn't (Karmun, corrected! :D) know where we would be going to. We just walked. And then my handphone said I was at Coasta Sands Resort! And I called Mum.

She said "HUH? Coasta Sands and East Coast park very far apart you know!" How would I know la. :( Then my brother saw Kai Wen. Then I called Si Jie. And she said yah. He's there. Lol. Anyway we continued to walk. We walked to PIT 48. Then we walked back. Then I called Qiu Hui. I told her I was lost. And she said "Oh okay..." Then I thought of something! I told her to go to the Blogkins Outing blog to find Wang Guan's number. And she said don't have! And I said have have! Then she said. Oh yah have.

Okay then I messaged him. Yah and he said they were at PIT 14 near the Bedok Jetty. Now I saw Bedok Jetty on the signboard. I had to walk back. It was WAY OVER PIT 48. So I walked. All the way to the jetty. It was very big. So I messaged him again saying I was already there. Then someone used his phone to call me. Lol. I think she was Rachel. And she said she would come and find us. So we waited. Jian Wei was tired and hungry. Lol. If you walked for 2km you would feel tired too okay.

And we waited. But there was no sign of anyone in black! LEK was wearing black. Rachel was wearing black too. And then I started drawing using a stick in the sand. This is such a sad story. Lol. Uhh. Then we saw many red ants. I've got photos. HAAA. Jian Wei stepped on them. I think he killed more than 10. Lol....Errrr. Then we walked back to the place I saw the signboard.
So tiring. I was looking for a place to eat. All we saw were seafood restaurants. So sad lah.
:((( Then we walked and walked. And then I saw a bus stop. I ran. Jian Wei ran too. Ha ha. And...GUESS WHAT? WE SAW THE UNDERPASS! YYYAYYY!! Thank God :DDDDD So we walked back to the bus stop where we alighted. Woah. It was really God who told me where to walk. Ha ha. Thank you God :D This is true okay! Then I saw bus 76.

WHOOO! I could go back to Yio Chu Kang MRT from there! Haaaaa. Then I could go back home. Haaa.a But my legs were tired from walking for so many hours, aimlessly. :((( Okay so I called PAPA. I told him we were LOST! Haaaa. Then he took urgent leave and quickly came to fetch us. LOL. Then Dad took us to a hawker centre. WHEW I WAS SO HUNGRY! He bought Kway Chap for me and Fried Carrot Cake for Jian Wei. And..yah. Then he sent us home. Hee nes..

Never thought all the above would happen right? Lol. THANK GOD. :)

No comments: