This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, June 19, 2006

Agonising?

Whatever. I can't do anything. Now I can only use the computer from 1 to 2. He discovered that I knew my mum's password already. And now I can only use the computer for 1 hour! JUST ONE HOUR! What can I do? And I'm not the adminstrator.

CRAP. I can't install my printer. What should I do? I need to install my printe to print documents! My electricity Science project! You crap. You shouldn't have reformatted the computer. GAHH!!! SO WHAT. YOU GO BUY MORE RAM LAH. SO CLEVER huh. Say reformat then the computer will become faster.

Yes its faster but now I'm restricted! Fine I know I use the computer too much. Okay. And now I can't even brush my teeth. I turned on the computer at 12.30 and had to wait until 1PM to use my account. YOU ARE SO CRAP LAH! You are as crap as pap. No. Pap isn't as crap as you. You're just my unc. I know I shouldn't be angry.

But I kept it inside and now I'm going to let the whole world know. The door's locked. My toothbrush & toothpaste & cup is inside. TELL ME WHAT TO DO! And now you say you can't find the key. If that's the case, you shouldn't even locked the door right! TV's boring. Everyday you watch TV and do nothing else. CRAP! EVERYTIME ITS SESAME STREET. I'm getting sick of BIG BIRD AND COOKIE MONSTER! Justice League. And I can even say "SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPER FORCE GO!' in a second. All because of your stupid TV.

PAPA, GET ME A LAPTOP! I'm going crazy. No TV no computer. I did my maths assesment! I DID! Now I'm going to look or electricity info. The computer's going to auto-shutdown in 44 minutes. This is super crap. And I won't say 'WHO CAN PRINT 10 PAGES OF SCIENCE FOR ME?' because everytime I post something like that, no one will care. BANG. =(

And MSN's getting boring. No one talks. BANG.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MSN is boring anyway, but I'm free to talk till the school reopens. lol. Hey have not see you on pingsonline for a long time.... what happened?

For your printer, did your computer detected it? Maybe you need to install drivers before putting it to use.

Formatting the computer is like deleting everything from the hard drive, although you have to waste time installing softwares over again. Best tip is to remove softwares you don't need and defragment the drive once in a while.

Maybe you can ask your father to get a computer at a cheap price? Unless you play games like me, some parts need to be better.

Last time I spent 800++ for my mid-range computer. If you have lots of time, try looking around sim lim sq to check for their prices. You can ask them if they can assemble for you.

Sandra said...

Lol Ting Fang. Thanks but the reason why I can't install my printer is because I'm not the adminstrator. Yea. There's nothing wrong with my computer. Ha ha. Pingsonline? Hmm. Okay I'll go see how its like now. Thanks for commenting! :D

Anonymous said...

Admin eh? Oh I almost forgot... I thought WinXP is suppose to auto detect any new hardwares or devices? That's odd...

My computer can detect my darn old printer without any drivers.

Pingsonline needs more chatty people like you. lol. The place is totally dead unless some chatty soul write something. :P

Sandra said...

Lol. Yes. It does auto-detect new devices but I got to have Adminstrator privileges to install it. Ahaha. Yes I went there just now. Its so dead. Lol. I registered already anyway. Ask Jing Yi & Sheryl too! :D