This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, June 09, 2006

Helllooooo

Ha ha. So what didn't I blog about? OH ESCAPE THEME PARK! Great. I'm using another computer. My uncle's. And somehow MSN doesn't work here so I have to use E-Messenger. Anyway, good enough for me. =)

Theme park's photos are not with me! I'll upload them here ASAP when I get to them. =D Uh. The skinning thing is still a little problematic, but never mind. XD I think soccer is fun. If you play it on a computer. WHOOO. XD

On the MRT...

I found someone with the same wallet and orange bouncy chain! What a coincindence. Ha ha.


First stop. The flipper. Cheryl + me + Jolene (Sacha's friend) in one spaceship. Sacha + Jian Loong (Her brother) Or whatever you call that. Jian Wei couldn't play because there was a height limit. ):


Next the big wheel. Me & Cheryl in one. Cheryl's 17. This ride was slow. Lol.

Then. bang it started raining. So we went to...

Burger King! Ha ha. To grab a bite.


That's Cheryl. Lol but you can't see her face. We took photos of each other. Ha ha. You can see my face inside her phone though. Lol.


Not looking into the camera...


Yay! Got them. HA HA. Jian Loong & Jian Wei. Cousin and brother. I love them. :D


That's Cheryl! But she doesn't want to show her face ): So my face got captured in her phone's camera. Haa.


Sacha! Drinking her coke. Ahaha.

And...

Her friend, Jolene! Isn't she so fair? Lol. She doesn't like taking photos. Blah. Never mind. :)

After the rain we went to play some more...The Viking and Rainbow & moreeeee. =D

Now I present to you...

The biggest CANDY FLOSS you've ever seen. It costed $3.

Oh yah. CIP LOOOOL. LONG AGO NEWS. I didn't go. But I heard many blah things happened. Some balh blah. XP AND I've got a new shirt. YIPEEE. Aunt bought for me a wallet too. OH YAY. AND THEY ARE BLUEEEEEE/ BLUEBLUEBLUE. LALALA. Should I use the wallet? Its new, but I like my old wallet too.

Anyway, I made an animation! My first try. But it isn't in this computer. Well anyway. I took like half an hour. Had to hide layers and blah. Ha ha. Dumb me. Could have done that in Photoshop but I did all the layers then transferred to ImageReady. Dumb right? Then finish already close ImageReady, open Photoshop. Wasted so much time. -_- Okay if you're a Photoshop user you'll get what I mean. Hee.


Didn't make the animation repeat because I thought it would make some people feel irritated. =)

Okay I'm stopping here. I found a new word for my MSN nickname. Its cute. Its in Korean. Chanced upon it while playing around with Yahoo's BabelFish. Ha ha. び CUTE RIGHT? YES YES! Ha ha. Looks exactly like C: He he. I love it. XD My cousins are here.

Okay. Till here, God bless, smile always, take care and bye! :D

*This is so GRRRifying.
I posted. But there was a server problem with Blogger. And it didn't save my post. Now I got to type it all over again. This is the third time today. GRRR. So no captions. Blah.*

No comments: