This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happenings

A lot of changes took place ever since the last time I blogged [ Which is 6 days by the way =P ]. I said I was in Top 15 the other time. I got it this time too. But a 4.5 from a user took me down. Well never mind. Her skins are way better than mine anyway. And a 0.5 from footfook for {Teddy}. He/she has been giving 0.5 to the top 15 rated skins. Flamer.

So anyway, its back to school. New homeroom system driving some people without lockers crazy. Like me. My bag's so heavy. QH said it is. Mum said it was too. But anyway, the nice Victoria wanted to carry my bag. Lol and so she did. How nice is she? (: Reasons why I don't want to buy a locker:

1) The squarish space's small.
2) Too expensive (For a small locker with (I think) a width of 0.4m? Ridiculous..)
3) The other time I applied and sent in the form, I didn't get any reply. Dumb.

So the homeroom thing is not a very good thing in my opinion because...

1) There are so many books to carry around each day.
2) Its not like there's a cheap locker for every student.
3) Our school clearly isn't built for the homeroom system.
4) Its good for the teachers but definitely not for the students.
5) I prefer the old system.
6) We don't have a classroom of our own now.
7) 40 students walking at one time is a messy thing.
8) Why not have the old system back?
9) 1 teacher walking at different times compared to 40 students walking at one time is a much much better idea.
10) The books are heavy.
11) Makes my shoulders ache.
12) The school doesn't have a life or an escalator okay. Not funny.
13) I'm be too tired when I come back from school to do any homework. Blah.

There are so many things to be done. Gonna finish up the holiday homework first. :) Bye and God bless! =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it sucked before the homeroom system started, I have listed complains in my blog but too bad the system has to work.

I think it was an idea from MOE, because my cousin is having it too in his school, even it has started few years back. Maybe the jerks are testing us out. blah.

Anyone wants to complain and ask for an explanation? It would be good if we know the reason behind it.

Sandra said...

I want to know too. Its so silly. ):

Anonymous said...

Maybe MOE is trying to make us look like American students? lol.

So that means you people have to carry all your stuff like projects all over the place? Then what about recess?

Sandra said...

Duh. We carry them everywhere we go. ):

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY agreed! it sucks. =X