This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Under Renovation

I don't feel like blogging. Under renovation because I actually skinned my site. But it doesn't work! :( But anyway, I did something. Erm. Installed CuteFTP again. My uncle reformatted the computer. I did backup my files. Then I installed MSN Messenger and CuteFTP and now the computer is slowing down. There's only 128MB of RAM okay?

BANG. And if my uncle scolds me, what am I to do? =((((((( I wasn't supposed to make myself the adminstrator and hack into my mum's account! But but. How would I know my random typing was the password? I got in. And blah. Super blang.

I GOT TO GET MORE RAM! MORE RAM MORE RAM! SOMEONE GIMME MORE RAMMMMMMMMM! Before I installed these two stuffies, Photoshop was like. FAST. Faster then before. BUUTTTT. Now the computer is lagging :((((((((((( Switching between this window and that Photoshop one makes my computer lag!

Never mind. :) Went out yesterday. Here are some photos we took. =D





And some random ones xD

No comments: