This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm a happy girl

HEY everyone. I haven't done any holiday homework. And I think my new hair is okayy. My maid. No. That sounds so urgh. I call her auntie anyway. she said "mam, sayang lah. sandra long hair cut so sayang" lol. (sorry, the caps lock key on this computer doesn't work so i have to correct it when i get back. yah, i'm not using my own computer.)

lol she was talking to my mum. then my mum was like. eh she finally say want to cut already leh. lol. i was laughing inside. ahahaha. and i got in top 15 rated. whooo. i'm happy lah. jeanette told me. whoo i love her la. lol. AS A FRIEND. XD

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Ha ha, thanks I will.
JIA YOU for your exams!
Anyway I couldn't bear to actually but I decided that I could always have long hair when I grow older or something. Haah. =)