This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Things to do

  1. Get a haircut. Heheeeee.

Edit: I got my long tresses cut! REALLY! WOAH. I'll show you what I cut. Lol. I took pictures of the floor after I got them cut. Ha ha. :D



The hairdresser said that my hair was twice as thick as everyone else. I'm special! :D

  1. Catch the finale of Da Chang Jin.

Edit: Finished watching it. It was a good ending. ZHE SHI JIU REN DE SHI, WEI SHEN ME BU KE YI NE? “这是救人的事,为什么不可以”?Her daughter's really adorable. Just like her. Lol. And she was the 1st person & woman to operate on someone. And she succeeded! Mhm, so courageous. :)

  1. Complete homework.
  2. Get a new phone plan.
  3. Send Samsung HP for repair.
  4. Be a bookworm once again.
  5. Subject Combination form.
  6. Do the skinning thingy properly. [Read Jen's tutorial again] Edit: Sadly, I'm still stuck at this. :(

:D I'm a beesy bee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Subject Combination form!!! Grr..

I hope they have something fresh and new for you kids... So what is your choice?

Too bad they don't have Litereature for NA, kind of sucks. No art too. I didn't have much choices back then, but that stinky Physics is killing me with all that stupid Maths.

Sandra said...

Ha ha. I chose Phy/Chem. =X Is Physics really that difficult? I chose Elective Literature by the way. I need one more subject. I think I'll choose Art. What do you say? :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about art, but unless you have the skills and creativty of drawing for D&T and lower sec art, things would be diffcult in the future.

I'm not sure about who is the upper sec art teacher, but it could be the HOD for Art & Technology(you know who lah). You should have seen works of other students in the MRL.

Your artpieces and D&T folios might be good gauges for your 'dream' choice.

I think there is Principle of Accounts right? But I wonder you can stand the three periods in the class routine.... unless you love money. lol!

Physics is a mix of Maths and Science thories; you have to know the formulas, the terms and how things work.

I'm no Chemistry student, but better know your periodic table.

Sandra said...

Hmmm. Okay. Thanks a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

No problem.

I hope your future teachers are good. Our school seems to have reshuffled everything...

Sandra said...

StealthEagle
Yea. But never mind. Changes are good, I think. :)

Mel
Yahhh, 3 more days and its back to school :( Thanks for coming! :D