This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All my rubbish

I did something. A lot actually. The skinning thingy works now. except that when you click on the navigations then don't work already. -_- But never mind. Oh yah. I blurred a photo already. That dear girl doesn't like her face...uh. there. Lol. Okay...Got to change that image URL later after uploading the blurred one to Photobucket.

Added a lot of things but didn't write them here. Anyway hardly anyone goes to the downloads section. Pathetic. Ha aha...Made new brush set. Christian one. =) Added a few emoticons too. In the brush set. Made a few more icons too. And added blogskins. I don't make complicated ones thank you.

Thinking of adding a new skin. Purple one. (; Should I take away the tagboard? I don't have the mood to reply to tags. And I miss out some tags when I do. Never mind. I'll leave it there. For people to flood and tell me things. I do enjoy looking at the tagboard once in a while. Ehe he. =D

Can I get another host? I'll keep both sites active I hope. Because I found a new PHP script but I don't want to make things complicated and trash it in this subdomain. So I want to try it on that site. I don't know what that site will be for. Anyone wants to host me? =S I want to try Wordpress on that site too. Partly because you can configure it to show emoticons. Yea. A host...pretty please?

No comments: