This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New stuff :D

Oh yay! I did it! I made a blogskin for my cell group, Freedom CG.

Clickity! www.freedomcg.blogspot.com

I spent 5 hours on the image and coding. AHAHA. Course I added a lot of divs. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. LOL. I think there are 7 of them. Haaaah. I love the layout. And if I can buy a domain for Freedom CG, I would get www.freedomcg.com :D If its for myself it would be www.miss-lala.net YAY! Lala all the way. XD

Okay
Take care, smile, God bless & bye! :DDDD

[Edit]
OH YAYNESS. I updated the downloads section! Added Blogskins for Blogger users! Yay! Haha. But the thumbnail's image quality isn't good. Because I used Paint instead of Photoshop to 'Print Screen'. Ahahaha. Yay! XD
[/Edit]

No comments: