This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heyyo!

So I did what I wanted - changed the title's and date's html in my blogskin..I like it! You like it? Hahaha :D

And I got what I wanted - AJ. Unlike a lot of people (from what I read) the message didnt wake me up. And my mum scolded me for sleeping like a log. Lol. I wasn't really anxious or anything cause I knew I'd get in there but then it hit me - I was still taking it for granted and that's not a good attitude so yeaa I just wanna praise God that He got me where I wanted to be. :D I love You Daddy :)

And I wanna share something I read.."Nobody's perfect. and God isnt a body." So cool whoo :D Okay its 3.09AM now I need to get in bed. My waking hours are always at least 12hours. Lol. So now you know what time I woke up..XD

God bless, iloveyou and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: