This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAHAHA

This is like totally..mad..its 3.36AM and I'm watching SS501 videos on Youtube..and I think I love Kyu Jong a lot now as well..Sigh..HAHA he totally cracks me up when he dances..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNlecnDPqIA
(he's the 2nd guy)

LIKE. OH MY GOSH HOW CAN ANYONE DANCE LIKE THAT!! L.O.L TO THE MAX!! Lol he's really softspoken and gentle but when he dances..LOL. Go watch. Its only 47seconds. LOLOLOL.

Kay I love KHJ as well so these are my 2 favourite members.. :D:D:D I KNOW I NEED TO SLEEP NOW OKAY..LOL. Oh yea so I'm hoping that school will take me away from this stayinguplatetowatchvideos syndrome..

GAH KYU JONG IS SO CUTE.

God bless!! :D

No comments: