This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crazy

Siao siao siao siao siao. =X 2.58AM! What was I doing? Watching videos on Youtube! Again! Boys over flowers! LOL HYUN JOONG LOOKS TOTALLY HANDSOME IN THERE OKAY. EVEN WHEN HE DOESNT SMILE. AND I GOT VERY ANGRY WHEN HE HAD SKINSHIP HAD JANDI LIKE AHHHHH. SUPPOSED TO BE HWANGBO! JINJIA!! You better do that with HwangBo in real life also okay! HAHAHA..madness. What is this. I just answered my own question didnt I. And this isn't for reading. LIKE LOL WHO READS A CHUNK OF INCOHERENT STUFF!!

So if uh you managed to read that, kudos to you. Come tell me claim your prize..HAHAHA. And I've been putting off the blogskin thing for so long!! I have the concept in my head already ahh lol. The title will be much bigger..yea hahaha..

Oh my brother's having IT day at 7.30AM..uh later. And he's supposed to email his form teacher..I'm sure he doesnt even know what to email the teacher la. LOL just now I asked him..

"Eh how come it says here 'post answers in your blog'? You got blog meh?"
"I dont know"
(What are you doing in school!! LOL)

(After a while)
"Yea that blog is lame one la, yours nicer"
"HAHAHA!! You know my blog?"

Stalker! LOL.

Soooo..uh nothing much now. I'm supposed to sleep..as always. OH I SLEPT EARLY ON CHU XI LEH! First time never watch the CH8 countdown thing. I didnt watch the next day either. LOL. So it was good because not nice to have dark eye circles on Chu Yi, huh? Lol :D:D I'm so happy tralalalaa.

Errr..my stuff are in a mess now..both on the com table and on my bed..my clothes..all placed in one pile..never even sort them out O.O I think I'll do that..LATER in the day..yea.

Okay thank God I'm not having a really bad sore throat now cause I wasnt supposed to eat any new year goodies but I did and I ate quite a lot when my throat wasnt so good =x SO THANK YOU GOD..AWESOMEST :D

Alright 3.11 now..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

No comments: