This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank You, God!

I just wanna thank God for His super blessings..He really NEVER fails me ALL the time..From the very beginning till now..its all like a dream. Yes so cheesy but yea I think that's the only word to describe His blessings. :):)

God, all the glory belongs to You. You're the one who did everything..I know its You :):) Thank You so much!! I love You!! Yea I just wanna give You all the credit cause I seriously couldn't have done it without You..thank You for being there all the time..thank You for blessing me with Your peace and Your strength! And power! Yup thank You for everything. You're the awesomest!! =D

God bless!! :D:D

No comments: