This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOL

http://blog.lead.com.sg/lead/admps/index.php?blogId=1819&a=PHVzZXI%2bPG5hbWU%2bUzk4MDk3MTZDPC9uYW1lPjxwd2Q%2bbGVhcm5pbmc8L3B3ZD48L3VzZXI%2b

That's my brother's blog. Feel free to uh look at the last question which mentions how I helped him. HAHAHAHAA.

Wahseh I tell you ah his typing is as slow as a snail's pace.

Scenario:
JW: (Claps his hands furiously) AHHH!!
Sann: (Turns to look)
JW: WHERE IS THE LETTER! WHERE IS THE LETTER!!

And then just now the blog post almost didnt get published cause when he clicked blogthis the page showed a login form and he logged in (again) and then the whole post disappeared. I WAS CLOSE TO DYING! LOL ALL MY EFFORT ALMOST WENT DOWN THE DRAIN LEH! LOL thank God I clicked back a few times and then it said it could retrieve the post. SERIOUSLY IF IT DIDNT I WILL GO COMPLAIN OR SOMETHING LOL.

Okay God bless! :)

(Will go link my brother now just for the fun of it =P)

No comments: