This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 17, 2009

In the end..

I chose AJ becauseeee..

1. Its nearer than NJ!

2. Its a good school as well!

So since I considered NJ because its a good school..and AJ is not too bad..I might as well go to AJ. LOL. See ah..

Nearer = Can wake up later = Can sleep more = Less probability of dozing off in class = BETTER!

Also..

Nearer = Will not be too tired when I get home = Will be able to get homework done = MAKES MORE SENSE!! Than going to NJ and saying I go to a really good school but in reality I hand in homework late all the time cause by the time I get to do it I fall asleep already.

So there..AJ! =D=D I really really hope its God's plan for me too..God, if its not, tell me..and I'll appeal. Haha there are 2 more weeks..

Yup okay so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

No comments: