This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 01, 2009

On new year resolutions.. :)

I haven't made any new-year resolutions for this year cause if I had any, I'd want to stick to them for the whole of the year so I'm not gonna give myself a hard time by making resolutions that I won't be able to stick to. Hahaha :D

Anyway, gonna talk about..or rather..reflect upon 2008 later..yay! :D Oh and write down some of my new year wishes? Hahah okay last but not least..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D

EDIT:
Okayokay here are my new year wishes..Wishes only so wont feel obligated to fulfill them hahah :D

1. Grow taller. 3cm this year. 1cm the next and another 1cm in 2010. Then I'd be 18 and 165cm and I'd be happy and I can stop growing HAHAHA. =D

2. Be less shy. =D

3. Experience having a guy as a good friend. HAHA! So paiseh going to post this but I guess in order for #2 to be fulfilled I got to be braver as well LOLOL.

4. Ahem okay..OH GET BRACES! Yea :D:D

5. My loved ones will be saved..woohoo =D

6. That the economy will get better so that everyone would be happier! :D

I'll add more when I think of them :D

P.S.: I think its time for a new blogskin ;)

No comments: