This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, February 02, 2009

Oh no!

I'm feeling super talkative. Gahgahgah. WHY AH.

Sigh. I'm feeling tired too. But today..school was fun. Really. The girl sitting beside kept making me laugh. And a lot of other things made me burst out in laughter as well..LIKE THE PRESENTERS! One looked like Edison Chen, another looked like my paternal grandmother (I'm not kidding I couldnt even look at her when she was talking I'll just LOL and shes a teacher. I hope she doesnt teach me or something or I'll be laughing all the way in her classes instead of paying attention to the lesson LOL!)

Oh what else. And this guy..he took like 5secs to answer when asked his name. LOOL..!

We spent most of the day in the audi..the next few days will be like that too..AH I HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT I BETTER GET THEM ALL OUT HERE. But I cant. Later I get sued how. Lol. I need I think to start speaking in code or something. Lol never mind.

Okay I hope school will be fun everyday whoo. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: