This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 06, 2009

Silly smiles? Hahaa

:D FINALLY! GAMES TODAY! AND REST TOMORROW! Wheeeeee. :D

I think I wasnt very sad when I got the hard knocks on the floor cause..AT LAST!! Its games dayy woohoo I love games. And I ahem did buttwriting for the first time in my life today in front of people I dont know. I dont think you'll ever associate me with that. LOL. And I had to do 2 forfeits..!! Everyone else just did at most 1 LOL.

AND I GOT INTO THE COMBI I WANTTTTT =D=D=D And cute guys can really make your day. Hahaha I wonderrrrr..XD

Orientation starts next week..the games played today were just to break the ice. Lol yes 5th then play ice-breaker games.

Last but not least, HAPPY 17TH, RIE!! =D=D=D

Okay God bless, take care and byeeeeeeee :)

No comments: