This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 27, 2009

=D

Hello! So I shall..recount what happened today? Havent done that in a really long time cause usually I just blog about a specific event woohoo :)

Its a bit crazy..really but TGIF :DD Gonna do a lot of things over this weekend..no time to fall sick! And I need to shower..later XD Okay so. This morning was less cold than usual (or I'll wear my jacket to school..and then people asked me "sandra, hot ah?" then it dawned on me..its my cold -.-) which was a good thing :D But the usual thing was that I was half-asleep and bleary-eyed..hahha

And I'm super happy cause today ended early but still got homework from previous days la! All my completing the square knowledge went back to Mr T.T already..got to revise later..So today I ate twice in like 2 hours? Yes two meals haha yea high metabolism.

Right so I ended class at 1215. CCA starts at 4 so..a lot of free time!! :D:D Had lunch with MY then we went to the Lib for her GP book ANDDDD on the way..saw him..and she said she knows him..personally! Wahseh so..shocking. Lol. It was totally hilarious..and I found out his class..among other things LOL so stalkerish but whateverrrr XD

So library..read Urban and watched this movie "About a boy"..yup in the Lib :D there were a lot of times I took down my headphones and went "WHY AM I WATCHING THIS MOVIE!!" and MY was laughing and saying "R21 R21" in between her laughter..lollll. Then ZT joined us and we laughed like crazy together watching the movie..LOL. FUNNEHHHH. Yea my class people = crazy. So cool everyone is crazy not odd one out :D I've got merlion and drunkard as my friends!! And XP is the..nothing also can laugh one LOL.

Okay enough..lol my voice hasnt totally recovered but thank God the fever is gone..I'm really grateful for that..at least I'm not missing anymore lessons! :D So God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

P.S.: JC = 24/7 money-eater! Everyday money fly awayyyy..plus now recession..I think I got to wait until it ends to get my permanent contacts and braces..bish the greedy people..the cause of recession! Money already limited ah..now even more limited..lol scarcity.

No comments: