This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 20, 2009

YAY

I'm getting better yesyesyessss. I can return to school on Monday yesyesyes! I cant talk now and when I laugh no sound comes out from my mouth but I'm really laughing! And they laughed at me cause I have no voice!

Today was like..cough drink water cough eat something take 6 tablets and 7.5ml of cough med after every meal cough go toilet (cause i drank A LOT of water..) clear my throat cough spit out phlegm cough blow my nose cough sleep drink water..yea you get the idea. COUGHING IS LIKE A PERPETUAL THING..Sigh. I coughed so much I thought my throat was going to come out with my phlegm or something..so painful mesh.

Pray for me! Thank you! :D:D

Angeline found out more about exeyecandy. LOL HE IS THE EGO. 165 omgosh. Really no fate leh..never mind forget!

GOD PLEASE HEAL THIS SUPERSORETHROAT. Thank You..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) Need to blow nose again -.-

No comments: