This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, July 30, 2007

420.

I feel very weird. Strange. Odd of all sorts. I..don't like this feeling. I kept blinking my eyes today..I think I'm either too tired or..i dont want to think about it. So very super alamak. I feel like changing my blogskin..back to the previous one. This blogskin..doesn't feel like me. This blogskin..hmm I don't really like the grey..makes me feel sad. Shanks I don't know..

On a lighter note, I'm going to Taiwan! (: Thank God I got in..and MsC told me there were 8-10 places left during the morning assembly last Friday and then today she said there are 12 places left..so infuriating..made me rush like mad..cause everyone kept telling me the sec2s are going too so I better send in my form ASAP..argerilla..

I want to join in any anti-ahbian riots if I see one there..I wonder why ahbian wants stay as a politician there..when almost every taiwanese wants him to "xia tai"..Just return Taiwan to China la..死要面子,不肯放手?

On November 3, 2006, his wife and three other high-ranking officials under the Presidential Office were officially charged with corruption for embezzling NTD14.8 million (~USD $460,000) of government funds using forged documents.

-Wikipedia.org
He made our history textbooks thicker, forcing us to squeeze information about him and his kuomintang in our heads..Its..irritating..

Sigh I want to see snow. Real snow. One of the reasons why I didn't want to go to Taiwan at first is because I don't get to see snow..Hahah but who knows. With this kind of unpredictable weather it just might snow in the parts of Taiwan I''m visiting :DDDD I want to play with snowwwwwww..

I'm going from the 1-7 Nov..so its like I get to fly the day right after my Chinese Olevel!! WOOHOO..FLYYYYYY :D Going with..all my dearies except for two..Sheryl and V aren't going..Hmm might be a good thing too. I don't want to play until I lose my head. XD Ah never mind I'm sure we're going to have a blast of our time! :D:D With people like JY, Q and HM going..I think I'll laugh till my whole mouth comes out. Thank God Carine the sane one is going to..Oh ya they say they are going to drag me away from any strikes/riots. I think the teachers will do that too. Too embarassing. Lol.

We're going to do some learning package thing as well..somewhat like the one we did at Taman..sigh. However I think my perspective of the whole Taiwan thing is going to change..I want to sort out my each and every of my thoughts carefully before going..

Hmmmmmmm. I'm going to practise maths later (maths CT tomorrow) then catch some sleep..to stop my eyes from blinking so frequently..its annoying..

Okay God bless, take care and byeeeee! (:

No comments: