This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

413. happy birthday dearie (:

Hello people..lol I know that I haven't been publishing posts..Been saving drafts instead of publishing these days..but today's an exeption cause its dearie's birthday! =D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ahaha so this post is dedicated to her..I wonder if she will even see this cause she's always mapling, lol. Hmm yup so I hoped you enjoyed your day..been running around a lot lately to prepare for today..And spending a lot of time on the com to produce a "movie". XD

Aiya I don't know why I'm feeling this way but..I don't know how much she'll appreciate it..especially when she told me she allowed someone to open her present which I told her to open up only when she got home..meaning I won't want anyone to see it right..Its hers leh. Shouldn't she be the 1st to see it..? If I didn't even allow her to open it in school, would I want open people to open the present? Sigh its..quite disappointing and infuriating la.

Okay so one of the reasons I didn't publish my draft is because..its so not me. Mum's scolding us now, bangggg.

怎么会这样呢??

Okay la, God bless take care and byeeeee. (:

No comments: