This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, July 07, 2007

413.

Carplate # shouting! Anytime, anywhere!
I love the retards.

Praise God. =) Looking to Him means finding myself and Him.

I really really like her previous layout..

I LIKE THE HEADER IMAGE! And the date script, I'm still looking for it..Mhmm. :)



I love my dearies~~ :D

And I like..a lot of people doing synchronised movements =D

13 july, friday - been having a recent obession over charsiew..LOL

多少眼泪都无所谓。。
我闭上眼睛不能睡。。
-迷路兵

:D I feel crazy - 9.04PM
I wanna turn on the TV OH YES MY TV GOT REPAIRED!!

WOOOHHHOOOOO.





Lol I cant imagine her bowing to her LOOOOOL.



算了吧。。不是我的就不是我的。。=) 也只能这样把他真的当成好朋友看待咯。。哎哟!我到底在想什么嘛!发什么神经。。LOL 没有啦。。我不会喜欢她。。他也不会喜欢我。。我们只会(永远)是好朋友!:D





OH MESH JAVIN!! XD




I listened to bu zhi de repeatedly until I cried..

GAHHHHHH. BU ZHI DE HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD!! GRRRRRRRRRR. And I'm supposed to go to the chalet. Uncle's picking me up at 4, which is like..14 minutes from now! And I havent packed anything yet. Haven't even changed..havent even everything!! OMGOSH WHERE IS SANDRAAAAA.





maybe someday everyone should have a heart-to-heart talk with everyone;
breathe in the essence of your life..(:



i love sweet popcorn, cheese tofu & charsiews! :D


goodness..the quality of blogskins' SOTDs are seriously detoriating..

No comments: