This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 27, 2007

419.

不喜欢你这样对我我忽冷忽热。。

Ummmmmm ummmmm..I've been at a loss of what to post for a really long time..Oh I just remembered..JY's quizzes.. =)

Don't feel like doing the 1st one now..the last one I did was also a music quiz.. -.- So, lets skip to the 2nd one :D

Name 20 people who comes to your mind right now.
No cheating! (I won't)

1. ALI BABA
2. Ms Ch..shucks cannot. Errrr valerie then. :)
3. Mabel
4. QiuHui
5. Victoria
6. JiaYin
7. Carine
8. HuiMei
9. Clara
10. Joesphine
11. Yi An
12. Sheryl
13. Beatriz
14. Saman
15. My grandma
16. My maid
17. Japhia
18. My brother
19. Mummy
20. Ermmmmmmm..aiya Bryan Wong la (random XD)

1. Have you ever kissed 14? (Saman)
- Other than my mum, I've never kissed anyone above. :)

2. How did you met 3? (Mabel)
- Oh from church :D

3. What food does 6 likes? (JY)
- OMGOSH LOL! Tough question..she likes that uhh coffeebean cake? Oh and sweets and lollipops and LCR andand..

4. Who is 17 to you? (Japhia)
- Good friend! :)

5. Is 1 pretty/handsome? (ALI BABA!)
- OF COURSE LA MY ALI BABA LEH. LOL.

6. What does 9 usually says? (Clara)
- Hmm..I don't know..=x but I do know what she'll usually do when russel does something lame/funny - Laugh for 5 whole minutes. Hahaha. :)

7. Do you ever want to live with 16? (My maid)
- I AM living with her..

8. Have you ever slept with 19? (Mummy)
- Hahaha have la..when I was a baby..XD

9. What would you do if 4 and 20 dated? - (Q/BryanWong)
- Yea right..LOL I would probably open my mouth in disbelief and will not be able to close it for the next few minutes or so..

10. What about if 8 and 13 dated? - (huimei/beatriz)
- As for as I'm concerned, both of them arent lesbians. :)

11. Fact about 12. - (Sheryl)
- She likes purple. :)

12. Would you ever date 2? - (Valerie)
- Never, not a lesbian either :D

13. Do you think 17 is cute? - (Japhia)
- Yup!

14. How did you got to know 11? - (YiAn)
- Ohhhh church again..hahaha.

15. Have you ever seen 7 crying? - (Carine)
- No..she's generally a happy girl la :D

16. What would you do if 6 confessed he/she loves you? - (JY)
- LOL! She's not a lesbian laaaaa. -.-

17. Is 2 single? - (Valerie)
- Don't know leh..doesnt seem like it now =x

18. Do you consider 5 as a freak? - (Victoria)
- Ahhh she has PHD aka Permenant Head Damage, go figure.

19. Have you ever dance with 20? - (Bryan Wong)
- Nopeeeeee. I don't think I will ever do that in my lifetime. LOL.

20. Has 15 ever helped you out? - (Grandma)
- Hmm grandmummy :) Indirectly I guess ((:

21. Who has you known the longest?
- Grandma and mummy, since the day I was born. LOL!

22. Who has you known the shortest?
- Valerie ba..considering that bryan wong doesnt even know me.

23. Has 6 ever been to your house? - (JY)
- Yup.

24. Have you ever fought with 9? - (Clara)
- Nopee.

25. Have you ever gone swimming with 8? - (HuiMei)
- Hmmmm sec 1..that compulsory swimming course. And don't tell anyone..I still don't know how to swim now..XD

26. Does 15 always hands in his/her homework on time? - (Grandma)
- OH LOOOOL!! HOW WOULD I KNOW??

27. Have you crushed on any of the 20 above before?
- ALI BABA LOR :D

28. Who do you think is the most pathetic in your list?
- Zilch.

29. Does 14 owns a phone? - (Saman)
- Of course.. :D

30. What are 9, 10, 18, 4 ,7's talent?
9 [Clara] - Hmm laughing for a long time? Haha :D
10 [Josephine] - Hmmmmmm..she learnt how to use PS on her own if I'm not wrong :D
18 [My brother] - A LOTTTTT. Throwing things, shouting, creating chaos, turning places upside down..oh ya..not forgetting the good points. He's a veryvery good basketballer and an excellent runner! I'm proud of him for that.. :D
4 [QiuHui] - Making things sound more than it actually is? Hahaha..hmm sleeping in class but still knowing how to do homework? Lol. :D
7 [Carine] - She's good at concentrating in lessons..even the most boring ones :D

YAYYYY IM DONE.
God bless, take care & byeeeee! (:

No comments: