This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, July 22, 2007

416. The music quiz

Instructions
1) Put your music player on shuffle
2) Press forward for each question. Or just press next.
3) Use the song title as the answer for the qns, even if it doesn't make sense. NO cheating!!
4) Tag 6 people to do this. Or 60 if you have tons of friends

1. How are you feeling today?
Indescribable - Chris Tomlin
Hmm perhaps? Hahaha..

2. Will you get far in life?
Lucky Charm - R&B
O.O errrr i dont believe in luck..

3. How do your friends see you?
男俑-吴克群
OMGOSH LOL!! THEY SEE ME AS A MAID?? OMGOSH LOL..

4. Will you get married?
背叛-曹格
wo de tian ah..okay so i'll get married but i'd be betrayed? LOL..quizzes.

5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Symphonic Suite Final Fantasy: Scene III (Ffi)
OH GOSH THIS IS CRAP FUNNY. My best friend doesnt know FF please LOOOOOL.

6. What is the story of your life?
睫毛弯弯-王心陵
ALAMAK LAAAAA. LOL I'll umm go around having crushes on people ALL MY LIFE but never telling them (hmm..) and errr i have curved eyebrows..what is this! LOL.

7. What was my primary school like?
五月天 - S.H.E
errr? primary school was..a love story meh.. o.o can i stop doing this quiz..lol

8. How can you get ahead in life?
一起走过 (national day song i think..)
Hmm yesyes..walk together with God and I'll get ahead ^^

9. What's the best thing about your friends?
上玄月 - 欧得洋
...i dont know what to say, seriously. my friends are like moons?? OMGOSH..

10. What song describes you?
青春 - 郭彦甫, 潘嘉丽
Hmm I'm youthful..hmm nice..Lol..

11. Describe your grandparents.
美丽新世界 - S.H.E
OMGOSH!! RIDICULOUS, MY GRANDPARENTS ARE LIVING IN A NEW AND BEAUTIFUL WORLD? TIAN AH..LOLOLOL..

12. How is your life going?
爱上一条街 - Jolin Tsai
Don't be stupid la..-.-

13. How does the world see you?
The Math - Hilary Duff
They think uh I cant do maths? O.O

14. Will you have a happy life?
I Will Bless The Lord - Frank Hernandez
Blessing God is a happy thing..so yes? =D

15. What does your friend really think of you?
童话 - (my version is by junyang)
They think I'm a fairytale..? 什么意思。。

16. Do people secretly lust after you?
无极 (theme song of the promise if I'm not wrong..)
OMGOSH IT MEANS LIMITLESS WHEN TRANSLATED..please..don't give me a heart attack..so many people? I don't believe this la..so wrong..LOL

17. How can I make myself happy?
寂寞边界 - 张栋梁
Errr by being alone..alone with God I guess..^^

18. What should you do with your life?
舞出彩虹 - 石欣卉
OHOH!! MAKE MY LIFE A RAINBOW!! =D=D=D

19. Will you ever have children?
Hero - Mariah Carey
Eh no link leh.."there's an answer if you reach into your soul.." there you go. Search your soul. LOL.

20.What song will you play at your funeral?
아름다운 사람 - 서유석
Haha this cute song =D That's good..I won't want people to be crying at my funeral so..a happy song should prevent them from doing so..hahah =D

The 6 people to do this quiz: (OH YAY IM DONE! LOL)
1) Q! =D (If she ever sees this..lol)
2) Carineeeeee. =)
3) Sherylllll ((:
4) OH MEGAN! Hahah =)
5) Hmm..waiping? Hhaha if she reads this lo..
6) Samantha? Hahaha yay done :D

Okay till here, God bless, take care & byeeeeee! ((:

No comments: