This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 20, 2007

415.

Hello peopleeeeee. =) Hmm I'm posting this partially for JiaYin who told me to update..haha I'm touched. She told me to talk about my life..LOL okay la..let's see..Carplate # shouting became one of my favourite activites to do when I'm bored or feel absolutely retarded..Did it thrice already hahah. Thanks fellow retarded friends aka Bea and JY :))

Hmm I've taken a special liking to charsiews lately - don't ask me why, they just taste so yummy to me. It was the first time in my entire life I felt that charsiews were ohsodelectable. Loooool.

Oh and did I tell you that my TV got repaired? Mesh Monday's the last episode of "Switched!"..I really like that show.. =D Q's sick too..gosh I pray she recovers soon..oh er I wanna pass my 2.4 the next time..lol haven't ran in an awfully long time..I'm going to drink Milo in the morning the next time I'm running :D

Hmm didn't manage to write my conclusion for today's SS test..And then I slept a while during Physics today..recently its been really easy to fall into deep sleep in school..OMGOSH..i slept yesterday after I finished the English test..having bio and physics test next tuesday..chem test on thursday..ALI BABABABA.

God, please give me peace and strength..and joy as well..thank You..In Jesus Name, Amen.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeee! =)

No comments: