This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, July 05, 2007

411.

I think that Marc and KJ are so similiar..I went to the former's blog yesterday and was shocked to see that his tone of his blog and his way of typing..down to the punctuation..everything's just so uncanningly similiar! Plus both of them are dark and thin..wow. Lol.

Okay school was alright today. Change of timetable (again) - 1st 2 periods on Thursdays are now SS, not Physics..we have to write an "essay" for SS..and got reminded that the Chinese Olevel examination is nearing!! 6 more days and I'm gonna sit in front of two chinese teachers who want to hear how good my grasp of the Chinese language is. I hope I won't get stomachache before/during the examination. It will seriously make me freak out..I hope I don't get butterflies in my tummy and all tongue-tied..Have to remember to greet the teachers 1st..Okay..

Helped 3 people to order stuff during recess and I forgot about myself. Lol when the auntie asked for my order I was momentarily tongue-tied. Lol so mine was ordered in haste but never mind la.. :D

Didn't hand in my 6.1 today cause errrr. Was lazy to find DT and I didn't do question 10..hmm. T.T taught 5.5..I don't quite get the tangent thing..hohum..andand thank God like wow, in the end we didn't have our chem test during CF!! Woohoo..lol. Anyway a semi-interesting incident happened in CF today..A flying insect..a moth I think flew in to our classroom and made lots of girls scream and jojodajie was trying to catch it but in the end it flew out through the window -.-

Lots of people are rehearsing for the big day tomorrow - Honours Night..haha..so yup there arent many people online and I'm currently down with a runny nose. Yea yay haven't blogged in detail in a long time. Okay so God bless, take care & byeeeeee! :D

[Edit]
OHMESH! How could I have forgotten!! After school, I ate two chicken+egg burgers cause I was hungry..then Q went for rehearsal..after some time, JY, bea and I went to Sher's house! I like her house! :D Haha and I think my room is messier than hers. Got to know a little more about Beatriz (;

So anyway we played connect 4, UNO and Monopoly. Didn't get to play pickupsticks because of time constraints..JY and bea did though. Bea won JY by 1 point! Hahaha. UNO was almost never ending. Lol the drawing of cards and everything. Didn't finish playing Monopoly but I bought two houses! Hahah and then we left..watched a bit of TV before leaving - made me think of my TV but never mind..): Oh and we saw a reallyreally cute ____! XD Funnnnnn.

JY went to check on her cake (-_-) when we reached and then tada..I feel like sleeping, lol.

So God bless take care & byeeeee again! :D
[/Edit]

No comments: