This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SMILEEE!

I so missed blogging! And yay thank God I'm back nowwww. Back from the exams. Back the the camp. Back from loads of things. I have so much to blog about. It has been like 1 month and 10 days since I last blogged. What an achievement for me. LOL.

But anyway my site was down cause of 1 crap acronym. I finally asked the atspace webmaster about it when I went to Q's house on IT Day. So I replaced it with WLM..go figure. But never mind during this SUPER LONG break I learnt a lot of things..For example I can endure 1 month or so without technology (In case you didn't know my TV broke down too and I haven't watched TV in a long long time..and my Samsung broke down on me and I have to use my black & white nokia and then my MP3 went dead and cause my com was dead I couldn't charge it)

Pretty much unfortunate right but if you ask me, I'd say its more of a blessing in disguise..At least it came at the right time (exams period) and I could concentrate on studying..yup. Positive thinking helps. (; Okay so my absolutely wonderful mummy got a new CPU for me and when I came back from camp (more about that later) and bathed I took out the old one and plugged the new one in and switched it on and installed stuff..YAYNESSSSSSSS. :D And guess what..this com operates on PENTIUM D. Oh my I super love mummy. LOL.

Oh yah forgive me if I happen to write rubbish here cause half or at least a quarter of my mind's in sleeping mode. Going to sleep later. Yea so anyway the MYEs are over..results were rather..hmm okay I'm happy with them..at least I did my best. Failed Bio paper 2 cause I was having like a big throbbing headache when doing it so yup..the rest..thank GOD. He's awesome la. :D

Okay camp..In general I wouldn't say its fun (sorry) I prefer camps with class spirits..for the camp only a little more than half of the class went. Totally crap. No cheering no nothing. Loads of individual activities. Okay I like flying fox the most. It was my first (no joke) and it was fast so I liked it. :D I think I interacted more with Iain the most during the camp lol. Oh yah if I didnt have that thing I think I'll enjoy the camp more. Uh lol. For me..abseiling was the worst. I found out that if I'm at a great height and have very very little support I'll be terribly scared and I'd cry. But thank God I finished it. (: (My back still hurts though I think I'm going to the doctor later..might have internal injury OMGOSH. I knocked the rocks thrice -.-)

Okay I guess I'm going to sleep. May update more later..God bless take care and byeeee! P.S: There's a quiz on the sidebar. =)

/edit
pictures speak a thousand words.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cant upload videos. I need an efficient 3gp converterrrr! and I just might. MIGHT. change the design of this site soon..haha..

No comments: