This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, May 24, 2007

385.

Yayness back from school. I felt stony the whole day but am a lot better now..thanks to school. Thank God I went. :D Okay I'm going to be super random. Blah. Sandra's already in the holiday mood. The CPU's really noisy now. No idea what on earth happened.

And yesterday I got a big crap headache.I think I mentioned it already. I think its because um I got an overdose of using the computer (like hey finally I'm using my own com..lol) blah..V and C didn't come today..Really boringgggg. Uh so what did I do..actually I brought my sudoko puzzle book but didnt do it. Instead I play taidi for like the whole day. And I won two rounds. YAY. LOL. Okay la another two rounds but that's because of yc.

Okay so then um we finally got our chem's tys. Andand we did 3 newspaper reflections for SS EARLY IN THE MORNING. And my thinking stamina just wasnt there and I took a really long time sitting there stoning and finally coming out with something related to the article to write about -.-

Oh yea and then we also got back our ss and maths exam question papers..=) oh and msC announced the top 4 scorers for this MYEs. Congrats :D Tomorrow's the last day of school for this term and then its the long-awaited June holidays, whoo! =D I wonder what activities I'm going to have..but I'm already booked for this week. And next week. Hahahaa.

Tomorrow I'm going to school and may be going out after school. Either that or I'm going to chiong all the holiday homework..hehehe..and then there's no tuition this sat. I'm freeeeee. Shall complete any leftover homework..if not you guys can ask me out. LOL. On Sunday back to church (yes! :D) and then to Global Prayer after that..I'm free on Monday again. Hahahaa. Thenthenthen its the PTC Conference on Tuesday of which I'm not sure if I'm going..But basically I'm free. HAHAHA. And I'm going to ECP (FINALLY!) on Wednesday cause my sister is going..Uh yea..Hmm and then there's the 3H class chalet. Yayness and on next next Saturday I'm having tution. Okay blahblahblah. Someone talk to me on WLM!

God bless take care & byeeee :D

No comments: