This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, May 25, 2007

387.

Okay I feel a lil emo now. Something's wrong..just so wrong. Its like..okay case senario: You close your eyes for a split second..then you open them just to realise that everything. EVRYTHING around you have changed..and you're still there. And you're bewildered.

Does a split second determine the person with the slowest pace? Okay will blog all my crap thoughts now and sort them all later..(i post rubbish on my blog no wonder nobody reads it..ha-ha.)

What happened. What happened. I could continue typing that forever. Saying that perhaps nothing changed at all is such a big lie. Maybe..just maybe..I slowed down and everyone ran ahead. Everyone really needs encouragement..all the time.

SIGH. Did you realise that's a courage in encouragement? What can that mean? Does it mean that when you encourage, you give people the courage to believe in themselves and be who they are?

Nevermind. I'm going to be okay..thanks for everything.

No comments: