This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, May 24, 2007

386.

Okay I cant believe this \myself but I just downloaded MapleStory and I keep dying and its so grrrifying. By the way I found a new activity I could do after school tomorrow - Library. Hahaha so interesting. Okay tree stumps dont hate me I got to do this for a quest. Stop sending me back to Ellinia. -.-

edit.
I finished that quest! wheewhoo and now im fixing blackbull's house. AND I CANT FIND FIREWOOD! do i get it from the tree stumps that have the chopper on their heads? But they are so hard to kill..grrrrrrr. And I lost like 20% exp on them. double grrrrr. STUPID LA. Can I just sell my stuff and buy some firewood? The problem is I dont even know where the shop is. Q isnt answering her phone. I DESPRATELY NEED HELP! LOL.

No comments: