This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, May 26, 2007

388.

Always look on the bright side of life.. :D

Yay okay..to everyone who reads this..jiayou! for whatever you have to do..cause everyone needs encouragement..hahaaa.

Okay so I'm here cause I want to finish up all my homework today. And I'm starting on English first. Yayyyy~. And SOLH's level 15..YAY! LOL XD And YAY that the June holidays are here! :DDDD

Going for Global Day of Prayer tomorrow..wheeness.
And I'll finish whatever homework I have to on Monday if I haven't by today.
And then there's the PTC Conference on Tuesday which is complusory to attend cause I've no other activity. But never mind. I'm free anyway..LOL plus I have to put stuff in locker..uh huh.
Then on Wednesday..I said that there's an ECP outing right. Sorry..LOL must have been bonkers. I don't want to go to ECP. I wanna go to EscapeThemePark. Lol so anyone wants to go on Wednesday? I forgot to ask Bea and the rest yesterday. Rahs.
I'm free on Thursday and Friday too (currently)..
Don't know if I'm having tuition on Saturday but most probably not cause they are having some overseas exchange thing. So got to make up for the next Saturday. (9th)
Church on Sunday. :D
Monday - Wednesday: 3H Class Chalet! Yay hahaa..not sure if I'm staying overnight..3 days 2 nights..Lol still dont know the day(s) that I'm going.
Okay after that I'm totally free. As for now. Yups.

Oh yah speaking about Bea and the rest..On JY's birthday (10.05) we (amanda, jiayin, bea, saman, Q and i) went out to J8 and I was very late (sorry! =x) ate macs breakfast :DDDDD and then we took neos :DDDDDDDD Someone scan them and send them to me please.. :D Love those neos..haha oh yah then manda and jy had their exam paper so they left after that..=( After that..we went walking around J8 and saman and bea saw something really interesting and we stopped our adventure (to walk in every shop in J8) lol..then we went to Life bookshop :D I could have stayed there forever..hahahaa..then Q had to leave for lan so the 3 of us went to plaza sing and did window shopping..went to times. Yea could have stayed there forever too. XD After that..loads of in betweens and we went back..took the other train..lalalas learnt something new. About trains. XD Played with their phones when coming back..

Oh yah thenthen the day before camp I went to army market for the 1st time in my life..it was quite unexpected and very different from that image I conjured up in my mind whenever Q talked about it..hmm but anyway bought the stuff I needed. On the way back I slept. In the train. On Q's shoulder at first then on JY's. Thanks a lot girls. :D

Hmm andand..I want to thank Saman (forgotten to write this in ther other time) for walking to the MRT with me on the last day of camp. Cause of my migraine. That lasted for 2 days which explains that crap headache I had on rest day. Yup wah talking about it now makes me feel like its coming back.. RAH. Go away..YAYYY. Kay sorry. So..random..2 months and 11 days. That was how long I didn't use this com..wow. Somewhere in between all my electronic devices came down crashing on me.

Kay I think I better go finish my english assignment or I'd never get it done..haha just kidding so take care, God bless, smile always and byeeeeee! =D

P.S: the new addition to the Ong family last November :D

No comments: