This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, May 31, 2007

392.

Yay all's well again :D

JY's helping me to do the jumping quest (step 2) thanks!! I was at the top already okay and I fell..-.- Oh yah..a screenshot of pervertic AJW..HAHAHA

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

Okay I haven't finished my homework..plus there are extras on MLG..haven't finished editing my passages..sigh. T.T is hilarious la! He's hilarious everywhere he goes can..LOL

Okay JY finished step 2 for me already!! YAY thanks :D

P.S: New love - James Franco XD
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YAYNESS.

God bless, smile always, take care & byeeeee! :D

No comments: