This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, May 28, 2007

390.

I finally. finally. finally. found a song that I like. As in really like. XD So..changed blogsong! (sidebar) YAYNESS. I got that "I love everyone" feeling again. LOL thats when I know I've found "that" song.

Level 18 in Maple..getting boring. LOL and all my homework assignments are half done..hahaha. I played neopets today, too. XD Life without TV is..boring..I MISS TV..I miss all my ch8 dramas..lol. Nothing much to update..Looking forward to everything life's got to offer. =DDDDDD

show me how much you can smile :D

God bless, take care & byeeee =D

/edit
Didnt post a new entry cause everything here's still relevant. If you get what I mean. XD Been spending most of my time in Maple these days. Gosh..anyway..I FINALLY FOUND PIG BEACH. I was like walking around the 3 way road split for like half an hour? LOL it was really frustrating la. Okay so now I know. The yellow flowers youre supposed to go to the ones which are tall, looks different from the rest and has no butterfly hovering over them. Kay..

Yea so now I'm at Pig Beach. And I'm resting so I'm blogging. =D And listening to my current favourite song..hahaaa..oh ya pig beach (PB) is a big pot-eater (though its a really good training place). I found a way to avoid using too much pots..that is to jump on the nearest rope then cc. Cause when you cc you'll go to some platform without any pigs disturbing you..hahaa and you can sit and rest. =D

Yup and mum was late for PTC..I can do better.. :D YAY Thank God for the results. Hmm and we had to pay $3 for some movie day thing -.- so anyway saw some people..put stuff in locker..and JY'S coming over on the 31st! to help me play my char..hahaa..will be nice if she can pia till level 20..and im looking forward to the outing to escape tomorrow! :D The dearies are gonna have fun! :D

Okay got to go..HP should be full by now..take care, smile always, God bless & byee! :D

P.S: Something lame XD
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: