This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, April 12, 2007

383.

I feel emo now -.-

I feel emo when I see this posting page..hmm in addition to this test-packed week, I'm having an english test tomorrow with Chinese and Amaths.

Walibaba I don't know what to post..sometimes right..i think of what to post during the day but when I come to the actual page I forget everything..someone is busy flirting in MRL..lol. MRL is an interesting place to see stuff happening..

If you just sit there and observe..(;

I MISS MY COMPUTERRRRRRRRRRR!

I don't like using MRL's cause people might peep over your shoulder when you're trying to post and then I'll get really irritated..

Okay I think I'll just forget about trying to find something to blog about..God bless, take care & byeeeeeee. =D

No comments: