This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, April 01, 2007

380.

In mum's office now (cool righttttt. xD) she's letting me use her com and I'm actually using IE7! Woah..okay so I just signed in to wlm (after a billion years) and I found out that my theme in Wordpress is not there..which means my files are goneeeee! BIG SIGH.

I think I should edit the "Sandra" section cause it feels cheesy to me (although I was the one who wrote it, ack.) So yea..I don't want to think about him..its stupid la..Keep having dreams these days and weird ones at that. I can't believe it myself that I actually saw his face in one of them and then I jolted right up and couldn't get back to sleep after that. Sheesh.

Brainnnnnn, get that image of him out of your memory card (whatever) and delete it. Haa. Yay I love God..thanks for being there..((: Oh ya..if anyone of you have "I want something else" by Third Eye Blind..send it to my email kay thanks. =D

Oh yes its april fool's today..haha..received some really lame messages..and I think I smiled at strangers today? Lol..I even smile at flowers, the sky, the moon and what not okay. So its Monday tomorrow..back to school..hmm.

ANDDDD. I didn't go over to dad's on Friday (yayyyyyyyyyyyy) and shirleen didnt go too (double yayyyyyy) and we celebrated my brother's birthday in advance (with dad) at a secret place..seriously I like the place a lot too..(: Went to the toys museum yesterday (brother's birthday) with dad and jw. Saw quite a lot of interesting (VERY OLD) toys..heee. The guy was pretty cute, too bad he's engaged, LOL!

I want to post picturessssss and the video of the cat..My mum's getting the card reader now..quickie! XD
.
..
...
....
.....
CRAP, SHE CAN'T FIND IT. OH WEEEELLLLLL. ):

I think that's all I going to update..God bless, take care & byeeee. =)

No comments: