This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, March 30, 2007

379.

Okayyyy in MRL again..here to help HuiMei with her blog song cause the song can't seem to play..lol..

Its Friday again. I really don't want to go to Dad's..super crappy (remember the stinking + crappy mosquitoes?) Hahah..and I have to go for my Amaths tuition tomorrow..and finish up my History, Chem and Amaths worksheets.

Okay and I took a nap of 4 hours yesterday..woke up just in time for dinner (haha) and not long after 399 left..and he didn't fix my com..rahhhhh. But for now I don't really mind..but then in the evening when I really have nothing to do and can only like call people up I really wish that my computer was still working.

My blog song is like really outdated now..I don't have a particular favourite song now..Can't let life be mundane at this point of time, okay at any point of time..lol. Oh yah midyears are coming! 30th april, woahhhh! Gotta piaaaaaa, God bless me. LOL.

Tomorrow's my brother's birthday..9 years old..I pray he'd be more mature (please please please) and stop behaving like he's a 3 year old kid. Alamak, can't think of anything to write now..oh yah the cat thingy. Lalala..cats have been coming to my place O.O and then..gastric pains in school..like just now before I came here..

Okay bah..I wonder when my next post would be..I SUPER MISS BLOGGING =) I got to go..hmm smile always, take care, God bless & byeeeeeeee. =D

No comments: