This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I need AMATHS tuition

No joke. I desprately need it. Can you believe most people passed their amaths CT and I failed..badly? Thank God it was the class test marks that got entered into the report slip..but I failed both. Goodnesssss.

SIGHSIGHSIGH. Sometimes going home alone is good..if you don't see anyone you know along the way..hahah. I feel pretty pathetic now. I think doing SS notes can be fun. =D I think I should change my entries font to Verdana. Looks better? Loool..BISHBOM.

Crushing is fun but its tiring. Especially for someone like me. I'm a sicko. My definition of sicko is weird. Lol I'm ultraweird. I talk to myself. I sing to myself. I'm shy? Oh wow sandra is shy. LOL. Yea I guess I am when I'm by myself..I laugh too much. I laugh too loud. I laugh for nothing. I laugh at myself. Yea most of the times if I look at you and laugh I'm actually laughing at myself..cause..I feel retarded. Laughing is good. It "activates" the "feel-good" sense in you.

I'm mad. I laugh a lot when I'm nervous..or shy? To cover up? Lool..yea I know it myself. I'm not a siao char bo..haha..I smile to myself when I see pretty things even when I'm alone. Like flowers on a patch of grass..like when I see people having fun..like when I see people being happy..hmm I'm also very random. Yes I'm weird. I'm unique. I'm the one and only me.

I want to improve my amaths. Need to badly.

God blessss. =)

No comments: