This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Finallyyyy.

Okay so atspace's problem has been solved and I'm finally able to post! :D

I'm actually doing library duty now..in charge of Computer Loaning so I get to use the computer! Hahah..anyway thanks to all the dearies and papa during this crappy time..yup I gave up on him. And he probably wont even read this, he probably doesnt even know I've a blog..Well..(:

Hmm..really. Sometimes things occur when you least expect is to happen. Thats how life is, isnt it.

A lot to update actually but nothing comes to my mind now -.- Sigh..I want to finish all my homework and hand in everytime by this week case I want my march holidays to really be holidays.

I failed my Amaths CT..then was super gloomy in biology. And before bio jiayin asked about it and told me to cheer up..haha thanks girl..and ajw too for like patting my shoulder dont know how many times and telling me its okay. LOL.

Oh yah but something in Bio made me laugh..Mrs Choy said something and then suddenly she went like 5 4 3 2 1..Happy NEW YEAR! OMGOSH THAT WAS LAMEEEE. And then she said something else about sweet and sour and then I was like..sweet & sour pork? LOL and then Victoria laughed like crazy..&& one other thing..the vomitting thingy. LOL that was funny cause she vommitted 7 times this morning and Mrs Choy said something about vomitting..hahaah.

Welllll. I gotta JIAYOU. I failed 4 CTs..I need a Amaths tutor. Desprately..Okay bored bored bored. Byeee (oh yah Mdm Maureen gave me chocolates! :D)

GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darling,

God loves you.Mum knows how you feel and understand your needs.Let me know which other subjects you need help so that I can arrange tution for you unless you have someone in mind. Bruce up and convert into energy so that you are able to focus and do well in future.

With Love,Hugs & Kisses
Mummy